Friday, December 7, 2012

Best House Ever


          I finally found it!

            I am so happy that after a month of excruciating search, I finally found the house that I am looking for. As of my earlier post, I said that after a long talk with my parents they finally allowed me to live independently. And since I don’t have enough money to buy my own house, I would settle first on renting. Buying a new house needs a hefty sum of money and I don’t have that at the moment. Maybe in the near future when I have enough saving I’ll buy my own. Who wouldn’t want it?  

           It is a 25 square meter, just enough for me and some invited guest to settle in when having a small party. The house has a small room just to have some privacy especially when friend are present. Enough space for a living room to entertain and to hold small get together.  A dinning and kitchen space that can sufficiently occupies a great bonding experience. It has also a functional and presentable bathroom. What I do like also here is the spacious garage. Even though I don’t have car, it is a great extra space for my miscellaneous. I can grill here; put some ornaments or even an outdoor table.

           The house also has relaxing ambiance due to its paint color. The first time I set my eyes on it, I just said to myself this is the color I want when I have my own space. The color also accentuates decoration. The house has also some built-in cabinets best for storing some of my things which I do like to avoid clutters.

          The location is also accessible to some important establishment like market, hospital, police station, drug store and best of all its near with my work. It is a five minutes ride or twenty minutes of walking. I wouldn’t come late again for work.

            Generally, it is a peaceful community. I am looking forward of living here and making some history.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP